Spectator Code of Conduct
Spectator Code of Conduct as set by BQI and administered by RLPBC
- Remember that young people participate in sport for their enjoyment and benefit, not yours.
- Applaud good performance and efforts from all individuals and teams. Congratulate all participants on their performance regardless of the game's outcome.
- Respect the decisions of officials and teach young people to do the same.
- Never ridicule or scold a young player for making a mistake. Positive comments are motivational.
- Condemn the use of violence in any form, whether it is by spectators, coaches, officials or players.
- Show respect for your team's opponents. Without them there would be no game.
- Encourage players to follow the rules and the officials' decisions.
- Do not use foul language, sledge or harass players, coaches or officials.
- Respect the rights, dignity and worth of every young person regardless of their gender, ability, cultural background or religion.
- No glass or alcohol can be brought onto club grounds.
- Any breaches of this code will be dealt with accordingly.